Ok,for all you follwers you're probably like "What?, teenage muslimah?!" But yes I did change the name. I found mysrlf too caught up in the trials and drama of everyday life to sit at a computer and blog...daily--not to mention weekly!! So I've decided to give myself a break by changing my name, and breaking the stress of blogging...religiously.
Search This Blog
Monday, July 12, 2010
HOMESICK
One of the bad things about visiting a foriegn land, is that you get homesick-- :-( On the bright side, still having a great time!
What a cool idea! i love it! we miss you too! Gosh I haven't seem you in forever! but turkey is on my list of international "to visit" spots. I will have to keep checkin your blog to keep up on what it's like to visit turkey! Oh and the drivers? sounds like my experienec in NY lol-no offense-and much luv to my NY'ers but you kno its true!! ;)
What a cool idea! i love it! we miss you too! Gosh I haven't seem you in forever! but turkey is on my list of international "to visit" spots. I will have to keep checkin your blog to keep up on what it's like to visit turkey! Oh and the drivers? sounds like my experienec in NY lol-no offense-and much luv to my NY'ers but you kno its true!! ;)
ReplyDeletePeace & Love from yur fam :)
-Najla